Hi there,
today I can show you the other layout that I've made lately. Unfortunately my mojo was just visiting at that time and has gone for a vacation again. And honestly I am not sad at all. The summer is at it's best now and Finland being a dark country….. I just have to suck all that sun available during the summer. And that is not possible in my scrap room.
Anyways, I told you that I'd made a card/ layout to a colleague who turned 50 a while ago. Here is the whole layout. This is a lady that likes everything lady-like and I tried to show it on the layout. The colors are not actually "her" colors but boy do they work great with the picture.
So, I just want to say Congratulations Anette on your big 50 yo.
So this is all for now. Thank's for peeking in.
Hugs,
Susanna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.