Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I'm back in business…

Hi there,

it has been a while since I've scrapped. Over 3 months to be more exact. I have just had this lack of mojo. No interest, what so ever. Even thinking of the papers, scissors, glue, flowers etc made me sick. At the same time I should have done easter cards, birthday cards, few retirement cards etc so I got a bit of bad conscience. I haven't even read one single scrapbooking blog. But what can you do, if you don't find that mojo… you just don't find it.

But the other day I at last got up to my scrap room and opened the february kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I had a mission and I had to make a layout to a colleague for her 50's day. And fearing that it would end badly, I got upstairs and there, in that box of papers was my mojo !!! 
Few days later I make another card to a friend on his 50's day. 

As I have not delivered them to the right recipients yet, I cannot show the pictures to you yet. However, I will show you some sneaks. So here is the first one:




And I almost forgot, I've also made cards to the boys teachers. Simple and colorful is the theme for the summer, right ?!


Here is the second 50's card sneaks. Made by using Prima Marketing papers and flowers, letters used are from EK Success.



so, this was all for now. Hope to get some time during the summer to play with papers. Check in soon for updates on the complete work for the birthdays.

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.