Monday, June 1, 2015

bodykey by Nutriway

Hi there,

today I want to show you what I've gotten myself.
I've gotten myself a bodykey by NUTRIWAY. An innovative way of losing weight that delivers results based on your individual needs and preferences. It's the key to unlocking your personal best, helping you to lose the extra kilos and keep them off in the long run. 

This is an DNA test that analyses your specific genetic makeup. Based on this an individual diet and exercise profile is created together with your preferences. Through this website you get everything you need. The results of the DNA test, your diet program, your exercise program, online coaching, recipes and much much more.

Check the brochure here.

This is what was included in the package:
* A welcome letter with the membership card
* few brochures
* the genetic test thingies
* brochures that I can give to my friends


 * All plant protein powder,
* fiber powder
* herb tea
* shaker
* and this all cool summer picnic bag.


OK, so now I've bought it and tomorrow I'll do the DNA test by sweeping the test strips on the inside of my mouth and then post them anonymously (identified only by a code) to the lab. I'll get back to you in few weeks to tell you about the progress. 

So tomorrow will be a new day, a new start. Yes, I know that the best time to start is now, but in this case I need to wait for the morning to do the DNA test. And then of course 10-15 days to get the results and the program that is made for me.

I'll get back to you soon with progress.

Hugs,
Susanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.