Chriss at Let's Scrap is hosting the first Challenge on the new Let's Scrap Sketch Blog.
Check out her challenge here
In the challenge you are to use 3 patterned papers, 1 sentiment, 1 image, 2 buttons and some twine.
She will be offering MME papers from Miss Caroline collection… such beautiful papers… I wouldn't mind winning those !
Anyway, here is my take on the challenge
I've used 3 patterned papers from MME Market Street Ashbury Heights collection, Gardens Paper, Dotted Paper and Globe Paper. The image and sentiment is from MME Market Street Mixed bag with pressed foil accents, the two buttons are MME Market Street Chipboard buttons and last but not least I've used a bit of black and white twine.
So, thank's for taking a look at my blog. Please leave a comment, I'd love that !
That's all for now.
Hugs,
Susanna
Wow! This is just so lovely & elegant! I love the color combination too!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Louie's Mom
Susanna your card is darling!!! I love the diagonal layers!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow!! Stunning Card!! Love the image you used!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!
ReplyDelete