With the new Let's Scrap blog opening I have also had a lot more readers or should I say a lot more people peeking in than usually. The other day I had 121 visitors… yes, during one day. That's a lot more than 3-4 than I've had before steadily. (wonder who are those faithful ones that have been continuously peeking in here for ages…)
Well anyway, today I want to show you how I cracked the CSI case file #140. Now when it is done, I am not so sure that I am completely happy with it…
So, here is the case file
and here is how I did crack it
| Love You |
I've used papers from Maja Design "Walk in the forest" collection, Pebbles Jen Hadfield Homemaker and MME Jubilee Mint Julep "Beautiful" Doily Paper, Chipboard hearts from Reprint, Letters from American Crafts and a lace sticker from Prima.
For the case file: All the colors defined are there. As evidence I've used paper with polka dots, hearts and string. The testimony is the text with the word treasure underneath the picture.
Here is a close up of the left lower corner.
So this is all for now. Thank's for peeking in.
I'd love you to leave me a comment, so I'll know you've visited.
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.