Sunday, September 14, 2014

Better late than ever..

Hi there,

Today I want to show you last week's Let's Scrap sketch of the week. I am bit late, but hey, better late than ever, right?

Check out the sketch and all the DT creations here.

Here is my take on the sketch.


I've used Echo Park papers from the We are Family by Lori Whitlock collection, Family Floral, Star Slides and Good Times. Element stickers from the same collection. A bit of Mr Huey's Mini Mist Skyscraper as well as Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz Medieval Gold.

I made today a layout for the CSI case file #138.
Check out the case file.. 


And here is my take on it


Here are some close ups



I've used all the colors in the case file. As evidence I've used stars and paint. The testimony is tucked in an envelope and states a super power that my younger son would like to have. Of all the super powers possible he chose flying.

So this is all for now. Thank's for peeking in. I'd love you to leave a comment so I'll know that you've visited.

Hugs,
Susanna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.