Hi there, it has been a while since I posted last time. You know how it is... life happens.
Well I have been doing some Let's Scrap sketches and here you are. These are the latest.
The pictures on this one were taken when we had a biking sunday about a month ago. It was beautiful weather and we took the boys to the city for a round of minigolf. Well, it looks like the game wasn't a success all the time. This is made with the LS sketch 6-6-12
This card is made to a colleaque, who became a father for the second time. The card has a swedish poem about a newborn written by Siv Andersson. The LS sketch used here is 2-12-12 and it was done for the Challenge 138. Check out the LS site which were the requirements for the challenge.
Here is a sketch 6-13-12 from the week before. Papers are from Maja Design, a swedish paper manufactor. All their papers are so beautiful. These pictures were taken on an occasion that my older DS had a
"jumping" day with his swim group. We went to the local facility where
they train people life saving courses. The pool is very deep the kids
got to jump from 3 and 5 meters high. They can make storm conditions in
the pool and the kids got to test big waves. DS loved it, eventhough his
lips were blue of the cold water. The water is appr. 20 degrees C,
quite chilly I might say !
This card is made for this weeks sketch reveal 6-20-12. The papers are from Simple Stories.
And I have made a card to my mum to take with her to a wedding she is attending in the end of june.
It is an easel card with papers from Maja Design. The stamped image is Tilda & Edwin from Magnolia and I have used a Martha Steward punch.
Well, this is it. That was all for this time. Thanks for popping by and I hope you leave me a comment, so I'll see you've been here.
Hughs,
Susanna





Susanna,
ReplyDeleteI was going through the Let's Scrap DT blogs and stumbled onto yours. I had to look up to see where you live. Looks like a real cool place. I love your layouts and cards. I joined your blog!