Monday, June 11, 2012

The Sissix competition at Inzpira

During the month of May, the Inzpira Magazine hosted a huge Sissix competition.
The competition had 4 parts, one challenge each week. Every monday they presented a new challenge on the blog. The last week the jury chose the finalists who got one last challenge to do.

I did join the first week with a card in the competition. I had planned to do the challenges every week, but as usual, life got in the way. Anyways this is my take on their first challenge:


The challenge was this: Create a card, layout, a tag or mixed media according to following recipe:
Use 1 patterned paper with text, 2 ribbons, 3 flowers, 4 punched details and 5 words. You may add more details but not remove any.
So this is what I did. 1 patterned paper - the pink paper with hand written text, 2 ribbons - lace and twine, 3 flowers - one white & pink, one pink small one and one green&white&pink, 4 punched details - 4 stars and the picket fence and last but not least 5 words - gratis på din store dag.

This card was made to a family friend for her birthday on May the 20th.

This card gave me a position 127 in the big competition out of 204. Not so bad, I would say ! Unfortunately that didn't give me the  first price, which was a Sissix machine and 5 dies to go with it.

That's all for this time !

Hughs,
Susanna



4 comments:

  1. Aww sorry you didnt win the comp this is a really pretty card and i guess the person who received it thought you were a winner have a great day♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Susanna! I wish you would have had time to complete all the challenges in this competition! Here, I love that fence! With all those elements, I could have expected this to be a very busy card, but the way you organized it, it is just perfect! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. May I know what the words mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iszalil, Thank you for your kind words. The words mean Congratulations on your big day !

      Delete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.