Tuesday, March 1, 2022

What is happening in the world?

The two past years we have lived a very different life shadowed by a world wide pandemic. Lock downs in order to protect ourselves, bankruptcies, masks etc. We did survive all that, but what's next? Just when the world thought that there is a possibility to slowly start "living" again more freely....

On 21st of February 2022 Russia took the last step of preparing for the invasion of Ukraine. Putin did officially recognise the two self-proclaimed states in the Donbas, and sent troops to the territories. Three days later he launched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine. Just because he could. It is difficult to know what is the root cause but what ever it is, one thing is clear: He has lost his mind!

The whole world condemns the Russian attack. Europe has never been more united, even the two political parties in USA are united. They all agree on huge sanctions and sending help to Ukraine in form of weapons and money to buy weapons. Landmarks around the world are light up with the Ukrainian colors. 

When are they getting help in form of troops? All this support in form of demonstrations around the world, doesn't actually help. Putin is not stopped whit that. Ukraine needs hands on help, soon!

The president of Ukraine, Volodomyr Zelenskyj, a former comedian is a real hero. He, despite that he totally lacs any political knowledge, is a real leader.


I really hope that the looney is taken care of soon in one way or the other
I stand with Ukraine! I stand for peace on earth! 

Thank you for popping in. Leave a comment so I'll know you've visited.

Thank You!
Susanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.