Well well, I have something to tell you. For 10 years ago, I thought that the grass would be greener on the other side of the fence. So I quit my job at Crosskey as Product Specialist for a job as a restaurant manager on one of the ferry lines. I really loved that job but after 3,5 years there they let me go. I was broken. Lost my dream job in a second. After that I tried my skills in sales. I worked in few grocery stores and actually even as a store manager for a furniture store. It took me 10 years to understand that my trial period is over. I applied and got a project jobb as Product specialist at Crosskey. So in August 2021 I started at Crosskey again. I was back home, even if it was just for a short period, until end of August 2022
Now 6 months later, I am about to sign a full time contract.
The current situation in mind, with Covid-19 and all, we have got strict instructions about distance work. We are instructed to work from home. So, also I work from our home office. My dog is thrilled that someone is home with him all day. The office being down stairs, just under the stairs, he cannot lie by my desk, but when ever I get upstairs he is always with me. Never leaving me alone, not even in the loo.
Sometimes I feel that someone is watching me 😃
He is making sure I work hard.
I feel safe when my best friend is looking out for me and now that I am back home where I belong.
That's all for now.
Thanks for peeking in!
I appreciate a comment so I'll know you've been here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.