Hi there,
I am really bad at this blogging thing since I've stopped scrapping. Think I am going to try to write this blog about me for a change. Do not expect me to post very often. As I have already proven it is not anything that happens too often.
So, where should I start... all over, I think is the best. Here it goes:
I am a daughter and a sister. I am a wife and a mother of two handsome young men. I am also an owner of a long haired collie boy with the name of Glamshines The Only One, aka Lipton. He is also very handsome and he is so aware of it. He is already 9 yo and has done some puppies many years ago. His daughter is living at the Kennel Glamshines and what a beautiful lady that is. Unfortunately I do not have any picture of her.
I am, for the time being, working in a small grocery store in town. Working most of the time evenings and every other Saturday. That sucks! It has always been very important for me that we, as a family, eat dinner together. But now, because of my work, I am almost never at home at dinner time. Soon my boys will be off to the world and then I cannot eat dinners with them and that makes me a bit sad, that now that they are here I am not. But I have, together with a dear friend, big plans. Hope to be able to tell you all about those plans soon.
Hopefully I'll have something to reveal to you soon.
Bye, until then.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.