After about 3-4 years of total loss of mojo, I've done my first album page...
For a while ago I cleaned up, just a bit, in my scrap room. I sold all those old kits that I've been saving. I packed them in boxes of appr 7-10 kits/ box and I finished with 8 boxes + 2 boxes of letters and other papers. Sold all of it for just a small price. That was loads and loads of papers, decorations and letters worth at least 400€ but one happy lady paid only a small price for all of it. AND the best: I got rid of them. But this led me to start looking at blogs again. I also noticed to my surprise that most of the blogs I followed earlier are all closed. That made me quite sad. But I found one of the old ones that I've followed earlier still going strong. CSI. So I also found their newest challenges...
This is CSI case file 306.

So this is how I cracked the case: I used all the colors, well not perhaps all the right nuances but the colors are all there. I also used floral patterns. Hearts, flowers, leaves and a butterfly. I also embossed the title which is from the january prompt.
I’ve used papers from Maja Design following collections: Nyhavn - Dockside in Bloom (NYH-720), Coffee in the Arbour - Let’s share a cookie (COF-691), Denim & Friends - Streetwear (DEN-899) and Vintage Summer Basics 1944 (BAS-514). The yellow flower is from Prima Marketing Princess Collection, Butterfly from Pinkpaislee - Artisan wings. I’ve also used Stickles, both Crystal and turquoise.
The game is on! Thanks for peeking in.
Hugs,
Susanna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.