Friday, June 18, 2021

Time for change

Hi there, 

long time no hear!!


Tomorrow, on Saturday the 19th of June is my last day at work for AB Mathias Eriksson. I've worked for 1,5 yrs as a seller in a grocery store. When I started the store had just got a new manager and was performing quite badly. Now we have worked hard with the assortment and pricing as well as being able to renew some parts of it. Now, 1,5 yrs later the store is doing well. During 2020 the store was the best sales increasing unit in the group. Well done us!!


So it is time for me to do something else. I've had few ideas during the spring but for now I've decided to work for a while with "old" stuff. I am going back to Crosskey, where I left 10 years ago for a dream job at Viking Line. So Crosskey it is. Back to the banking world and xml files etc...

My boss got me the most beautiful flowers today. I will try to keep this bouquet as long as possible, because it is so gorgeous.



That's all for now, folks!