Today I am going to tell you about a competition that my son took part in, amongst many others. I am going to show you some pictures, unfortunately bad quality ones. Anyhow, here it goes.
On thursday 23rd of April the local Karate club, Karate club Ogawa held it's traditional spring cup, Ogawa cup. All participants, from all levels, competed in kumite and kata. For the smallest participants the kumite was done with clothes pegs. For those with higher belt degree the kumite was the real thing.
Here are some pictures of the smallest ones.
Here are all the participants of the clothes peg kumite.
And few pics of those with higher belt degree.
Few kata pics
Ove showing how it's done...
The three participants with all their medals
One can only imagine what's going on in this picture…. right!?
A great evening with loads of experience for all the participants.
This is all for now,
thanks for peeking in.
Hugs,
Susanna













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.