Friday, May 8, 2015

The ÅSS sailing season is started

Hi there,

I am sorry that I do not update my blog as often as before. My scrapbooking has been on hold due to lack of interest. But other things happen in my life. Not all I can share here but today I'll show you pictures from ÅSS first sailing competition of this season. With this competition, the season is opened.

Here are the three opti-starters, Thomas, Philip and Alvin.


The laser class was more crowded as well as the 606-class


The parents were there too, of course...


Here Thomas in front of our house.


The trophies for opti and laser classes.



This is the face of a happy winner.


Opti prize winners


Laser 4,7 winners


And laser standard winners


All the participants together, all winners in a way !


This was a beautiful day with some slow winds and the sailors really had to find it at times.
Congrats to all winners ! The season is opened !

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.