Sunday, March 1, 2015

You Win !

Hi there,

today I want to show you a layout that I've made for DT application for Let's Scarp sketches. That time of the year is here again, the time to re-apply to the DT. I find it equally nerv wracking the time of the wait. The time between submission to announcement. Why does it have to take such a long time ??
Well, I do know why, but it always seems like 100 years.
Update: 1st of March: I have declined the DT due to personal reasons. 
Anyhow here is the sketch for the application


and here is my take on it.


I've used papers from Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics, Life by the Sea collections. Flowers from Prima, The heart and doily is from RePrint letters from EK Success. Unfortunately I cannot find the information of the manufacturer of that gorgeous die cut fence. I've also used a bit of burlap here.

In this picture my younger son is about 2 years old. Daddy asked him:"Who won?" and he took his "tutti" (in finnish) from his mouth, raised his hand and yelled "Ja.." which is me in swedish, could be yes too, but in this specific moment it meant me. At the same time pushing his tongue out of his mouth.

Here are few close ups.




SO with this I hope that I get in the DT for another term. I'll let you know.

So this is it for now. Thanks for peeking in.

Hugs,
Susanna


10 comments:

  1. Susanna your layout is gorgeous!!! I love that fence and that you have flowers on your son's layout without them seeming out of place!!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap! I sure hope you are able to join us again on the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Susanna! Sorry you have had to step away from the DT but I know you will be around! So glad to have you link up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures. I love the layout. Thanks for joining the challenge at Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute layout...thanks for playing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute page, love the fence, thanks for playing along !

    ReplyDelete
  6. great page love all the elements and the fence very nice, thanks for joining us at Lets Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the pictures and the fence is so adorable! So sorry you can't be on the DT right now but hope you can be again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful piece of work! Love it Susanna!
    Hope that you'd be back with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Maja Design it is my fave paper range and it looks great here paired with the burlap. Cute photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love his little face! I hope you are doing well, and hope to see you back at Let's Scrap Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.