Sunday, February 1, 2015

Not organised… many layouts not posted

Hi there,

I am writing today because I have this feeling that I have few layouts that I should share with you. However I am not sure which ones I've made the past days. Well, I do know which ones I've made, but which ones I've posted here is kind of a blur to me.

So, let see…
I've posted the double layout that I made for last week LS blog - check on that one.
CSI #150 - I cannot find it here, so I must have forgotten to post it.

Here is the case file

and my take on it


so I've use all the colors required and the evidence is found stars, heat embossing, swiss dots and the testimony is written in the tag about the busy time at christmas preparations.

In this layout I've used papers from Echo park, For the Record by Bella Road, 3ndy paper. no Fiona by Lene Solhaug, flowers from Prima Marketing, RePrint and punched ones.


Another One I did, was trying to solve the CSI case file #151


Here is how I've solved it:


Here should all the colors be used too. The evidence is in form of a frame, some doodling and something sprinkled. The testimony is handwritten short story.

I've used papers from MME: Find your wings and fly by Rhonna Farrer (Sky's the Limit)
BoBunny papers The Avenues, Combo stickers, Prima flowers and Basic Gray die cut card stock and transparencies.

The next one is a DT application layout which you will see when it is the right time. OK, a tiny peek:


I've used papers from the ever so beautiful Maja Design.


Then we continue….
Next one out is a card to a dear friend and colleague… well I cannot show that one either. Not before it is given to her and I've gotten permission to show it. But I can give you a peek on this one too…



sorry for the black smudged part, but I cannot risk that she would be seeing this post and the whole surprise would be ruined. LOL. This one is mainly done with Maja Design papers, the Life by the Sea collection. (I love it)

OK, the last one for today.
It just came about when actually making the previous one. But since I wasn't happy with the first two takes on that one, I made a third (the one you see the peek on above) But it resulted in another layout about…. me.


Here yet another one with Maja Design papers. Papers from the Vintage Spring Basics collection 4th, 5th and 6th of April papers. The old pink is from Vintage Summer Basics collection. Some stitching, which I tried and paper swirlies as well as letters from EK Success.

Below few close ups.




This pink tag is meant as hidden journaling spot.


So, this is all for now. That was quite many that I haven't remembered to post. During January I made 10 layouts and cards in total. I was partly inspired by the Scrapbook LOAD challenge on Facebook.
The next LOAD is planned for April. Follow the FB page for updates !

Thanks for once again peeking in. Hope you saw something you liked. If not, perhaps next time !

See you soon !
Hugs,
Susanna












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.