Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A card to a dear friend

Hi there,

this time I'm gonna show you a card that I've made to a dear friend of mine. We have not really known that long, but from the first moment we kind of connected. It felt.. and still feels like we've known forever and been friends even longer. This is a mother of 3 beautiful boys, she's kind and gentle. She's a great listener but has also loads of good ideas. In one word, she is just GREAT !

Here is the Let's Scrap sketch I've used as inspiration



and here is my card


I've used Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics, 10th of April paper (both sides) and my Sizzix Big Shot. The green butterfly is also a Maja Design paper, however from a earlier collection. The card is punched with a Martha Steward lace punch. A stamp from RePrint and versa fine color Onyx black.

This is all for now. Thanks for peeking in.

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.