Hi there,
today I want to show you a layout I made for Let's Scrap weekly sketch 2-4-15. Here is the sketch
and here is my take on this beautiful sketch by Denise van Deventer.
This is a picture taken in Thailand, February 2014. We bought a photo shoot with a professional photographer and got 156 photos of the whole family. Few photos to be scrapped. I've made the background with some acrylic paint, gesso and water colors. I used some washi tape and letters from American Crafts.
We have been together for 12 years, which actually hit me today when I made this page. 12 great years, 2 boys and a great house to live in, several wonderful trips and vacations, great times both at home and away. Hope to get many more years !
Below is a close up so you can see the texture of the background.
This is it, folks.
Thanks for peeking in !
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.