Hi there,
A while a go I got this e-mail asking if I could think of perhaps being a special investigator in december for CSI - Color Stories Inspiration. And of course I could think of being that. So I got the outlines and got to work. On friday (5th of December) was the reveal of the first case file I've cracked as a special investigator.
So, here is the case file:
And this is how I've cracked the case…
I've used all the colors and as evidence I've used flowers/ leaves, bricks and ribbon. The testimony is handwritten journaling on tags with inspiration word thankful.
I prepared the background with drawing bricks and coloring them with water colors. Then I've applied some white gesso to soften the colors. I've used papers from MME Jubilee; Mint Julep "Ride" Bike and "Beautiful" Doily paper, some flowers from Prima Marketing, word stickers from Petite Direction Accompished and letters from EK Success- Alpha Black foam.
The pictures are taken few years ago in july when my younger DS was picking strawberries in the evening sun. Just so darn cute, right!
So, this is all for now. Do check back soon for the next update on wednesday to see the Let's Scrap sketch of the week.
Thanks for peeking in!
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.