Hi there,
today I wan't to show you the layout I've made for the CSI case file #149. I was to send it to Debbi a week ago… but didn't get finished on time.
Well, this was a difficult what comes to the colors. Really not my colors at all. And I hadn't got them in any of the kits I've bought. SO I had to create them my self… that's the background. Well, here is the case file:
And here is my take:
All the colors from the case file are there. As evidence I've used stars, buttons, mixed media background and stripes. The testimony is written on a tag and is about the winter when the picture was taken. Papers that I've used are from MME, flowers from Prima Marketing and some buttons.
The picture is about Pommern, a four-masted barque that today serves as a museum ship. Check out more about this old lady here.
UPDATE on 3rd of January: This layout got being listed as one of the 5 Most Wanted on CSI for this case file. Woot Woot, that's big !
So this is all for now.
Thanks for peeking in !
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.