Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ready for a sunny day

Hi there,

today I'll show you a layout that I've made with papers from Carta Bella collection A perfect Autumn.
I found a pic of myself at the age of 1 and the colors matched so well with the patterned papers that I just had to make a layout of it. As inspiration I've used the following sketch 11-26-14 from Let's Scrap


The picture is taken at my grand parents summer house in Sjundeå, Lövkulla. I spent a lot of summers with my grand parents starting already before I had had my first birthday. This particular day I had grabbed granny's sunglasses and was crawling out in the sun. The title says: Ready for a sunny day.


I've used: 
Bazzill Basics background paper
Carta Bella, A perfect Autumn Journaling Cards, Crisp Days and Falling Leaves
Carta Bella, A perfect Autumn Chipboard Accents and Element stickers
Echo Park, I love fall Sticker Accents
Jillibean soup wooden nickels
Prima Marketing flower

This is all for now !
Thank's for checking in !

Hugs,
Susanna



1 comment:

  1. Love the fall papers and embellishments here Susanna...what an adorable photo, you're so lucky to have and and great that you got it scrapbooked, we often forget about ourselves while we are trying to scrapbook everyone else!!! I just love this week's sketch at Let's Scrap...gonna get busy and make another one myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.