Saturday, November 22, 2014

Love is all you need !

Hi,
thanks for peeking in. Today I'm going to show you a card that I've made today. It's not much, but it's a card.

I've used the Let's Scrap sketch 11-19-14 by Debby de Wilde our Dutch sketch designer.


This is how my card looks like.


The papers are from Crate paper  Open Book collection. 
Not really my colors, but it turned out ok anyway.

So, folks… this is it for now. I've been scrapping some more, but unfortunately I cannot show those today. But check in soon again and you'll see those too.

Hugs,
Susanna


5 comments:

  1. Nice card! Love the frame!!
    Thanks for joining us over at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out great and I love the colours.... lovely rich autumn colours. Love the little arrow things :D Thanks for joining in <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card with a great sentiment! Love the little arrows in the bottom corner. Happy to have you playing along at Let's Scrap. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.