Thursday, August 28, 2014

LS and CSI this week

Hi,

the last sketch for this DT term was published yesterday at Let's Scrap.
From 1st of September there are some new things happening on the site. First of all the ning site is far too expensive to maintain so the admins have decided to take Let's Scrap in the blog world. Exactly how it's going to look like is still open for the DT team, but I'm sure that it will be great.
We just have to wait and see what the admins have come up with, right ?

Anyways, here is the sketch for this last week. 


and here is my take on it.



I am missing one picture from this layout, of the whole ship, but I couldn't find one. I know I have it, but couldn't find it. The papers are from Maja Design, my all time favorite manufacturer.

I have also another layout to show you. I had a bit of time to play with the newest CSI case, #136.
Here is the case presented.

And here is how I've solved it.


I have used all the colors. As evidence I've used book pages, floral patterns and a butterfly. The testimony is cracked with using the word joy in my journaling.
Papers to this layout comes from Pebbles- yours truly collection- Bouquet 732376, BoBunny- Soft Shades Double Dot designs. Flowers from Prima Marketing and the letters from American Craft and Little Birdie- boutique elements.

So this is it for now. I appreciate if you would leave a comment, this way I know that you've been here.
Thank's for peeking in.

Hugs,
Susanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.