Hi there,
today I want to show you my own challenge over at Let's Scrap.
My challenge is all about picking a row or a column to find the embellies and elements to use in the layout.
Here are the outlines of my challenge:
Create a one page layout using sketch 3-3-10. You can choose which side of the sketch you want or if you take a part in the middle. Flip it, turn it or just use it as inspiration. No cards allowed in this challenge.
Pick a row or a column from the table above and use those elements in your layout. I also want you to use a tutorial. All tutorials published prior to this challenge date are allowed to be used.
This Challenge cannot be combined with the weekly main page sketch, special month-long site-sponsored sketch, the BAM (book about me) challenges or the Scrap our Stash Challenge.
The layout must be something you scrapped new for this challenge not something that you previously made.
Upload your page photo to the gallery by Thursday, (month, date) at 11:59 p.m. (using the main page clock time), to be eligible for the prize drawing.
Be sure to tag your layout correctly: challenge192 (all one word), followed by a comma, a space, and the sketch number you used. My tag will read: challenge192, 3-3-10. So should yours.
Include in the comment section of your post the row of items you used and which tutorial you've used to meet the challenge requirements. Somethimes these are hard to see in the photos !
So here is my take on my challenge:
I've used the last column with 2 pictures, Stamping - the blue text stamp, numbers - in the background to give some texture and no patterned papers. I've also used the diagonal from upper left to bottom right.. something shiny - brads, handwritten journaling, lace and no patterned papers. and of course the LS sketch 3-3-10. I've also used the tutorial #4 Use Gesso.
Here is a close up
That's all for now.
Hugs,
Susanna



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.