Sunday, May 11, 2014

NSD Celebrations

Hi there,
Today in Finland, at least, we are celebrating Mother's Day. I of course did a card that I sent my mum. But unfortunately I cannot show you it, because it is DT work.  Sorry !

The first challenge for NSD was a sketch challenge, as I shown you earlier and we had to do first layouts with 4 sketches and then we got invited to a group with the 5th sketch. Gorgeous sketch, I have to say. I cannot show you the sketch itself, but here is my take on it.


I've used papers from Crate Paper Love Notes collection and some black mist.

So, as eager as I am to show you both the mothers day card and the sketch for this 5th layout, I am not allowed to. Sooo… you have to peek back in to see them later. Both in june at some point. 

Hugs,
Susanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.