Monday, May 5, 2014

NSD celebrations at Let's Scrap

Hi there, 
today I'll show you what I've created the past few days. Let's Scrap is celebrating NSD, National Scrapbooking Day, but turned it to a month long celebration.
Every week 2 challenges will be posted in the forum and chances are to win some goodies.

I am also joining the LOAD May challenge. So together with NSD and LOAD I have made few layouts and cards the past few days.


Load 1, 2 and 3 are DT work and cannot be shown yet.

Load 4:



Load 5, NSD 5-1-14



Load 6, NSD 5-2-14




Load 7:


Load 8, NSD 5-3-14



Load 9, NSD 5-4-14



This is what I've done. Check over to Let's Scrap to see what all the other talented ladies create. You need to sign up in order to see the NSD challenges in the forum and to join.
So feel welcome and Let's Scrap!

Hugs,
Susanna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.