Thursday, January 16, 2014

Let's Scrap weekly sketch

Hi there,
I am today showing you the Let's Scrap sketch of the week which is created by Debby de Wilde from Holland. Let's Scrap reveals a double page sketch every wednesday, except for once a month when a card sketch is revealed. This week it is once again time for a double sided sketch. What a beautiful sketch it is.


Here is my take on it. 


I have used papers from Maja Design, some washi tape, Maya Roads cardboard butterflies and bit of flowers and twine.
The pictures are of my younger DS, few years ago when he was in january wearing his sunglasses and playing around. He was so super cute that day with his high collar jumper and sunglasses.

This is all for the time being.
Thank's for peeking in. 
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.