for not updating my blog for over a month !
My scrapping has been minimal too but that I do have a reason for, lol, I've had troubles with printing pictures. At last I got the right colors for the printer, but the problem now is that my new computer doesn't like to play with me. The pictures are not printed properly, the colors are not ok. And I have tried all that I can and now to get the colors adjusted, cleaning the printer heads, calibrating the colors, cleaning again, adjusting colors... but nothing seems to work
The funniest thing is that, when I print the pictures with my old computer, the colors are as they should ! SO I give up, Thank god I still have the old computer lying around.
So, what's my reason for not writing... I don't have any. I am just plain lazy !
But, I have started printing pictures... so soon, very soon !
Hugs,
Susanna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.