Thursday, April 11, 2013

A birthday card

Hi all,

It's been quite a while since I've posted any of my work. But today I have few things to share with you.

First: I made a layout using the Let's Scarp sketch 4-3-13 as inspiration the other day. The pictures are from our vacation at Cape Verde, Boa Vista. The hotel was huge with it's some 700 rooms and so you can guess that the amount of food to be served was enormous ! The pictures in this layout are from the huge buffee that was served every evening.


I've used MME Indie Chic papers Ginger Relax Bejewel and Ginger Travel Stripes. I added journaling sprouts from JillibeanSoup, October Afternoon Kraft & Black Mini Market and Memento Ink Danube Blue to color the letters from EK Success Alpha LG Foam White.

The second thing I made was a birthday card. This time I used the sketch challenge at Inzpira Magazine. But since I sold the card and cannot send it for photography (eventually if it's selected) I didn't enter the challenge. So, I'll show it to you instead.


In this card I've used papers from the MajaDesign collection Skärgårdsliv, some Prima flowers and YouDo leaves and some Twinery twine.





This is all for now. I wish you would leave a note so I'll know you'd been here.

Hugs,
Susanna

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. I'm glad I took the time to get to know you a little better through this blog and your wonderful profile. I'm also a member of Let's Scrap and look forward to seeing more of your art. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crazy about that buffet layout! Wow! The colors, the details...so very lovely & the food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.