Saturday, March 2, 2013

Colorful papers

Hi there,

I found such lovely, colorful papers the other day in the local shop and just had to buy them. These papers really trigged the spring feeling in me. It is BoBunnys Double Dot Design with all possible yummy colors such as greens, blues, reds and pinks. I also found the most perfect sketch on Creative Scrappers page, check out the sketch here.


Tadaa.. here is my take on the sketch. Together with a black background these papers really pop out.



The picture is taken last summer at the Rockoff festival. Our friends from Sweden came over to spend few days with us. We had such a lovely time with loads of delicious food and many laughs.

That's all this time.

Hugs,
Susanna

1 comment:

  1. Stunning layout Susanna... I love Bo Bunny... one of my favourite lines. Love the bright colours and lovely photo... great design x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.