Monday, February 18, 2013

Blowing Bubbles

I found a challenge on facebook that a friend of mine gave to a local scrapbooking meeting and I decided to try it. It was a bingo challenge, with a table of different ingredients total of 25 different things. The thing is to pick one line and make a LO using those ingredients from the chosen row. Unfortunately I am not able to post that table here... reason being that I do not know how to use my mac. I had my mind full of ideas but was looking for a sketch, which I found on Creative Scrappers #248, check out the sketch here

I didn't use one row but two rows of ingredients...
The first row said: embossing, two pictures, something blue, something hand written or drawn and something white. The second row said: flowers, ribbon, bling, embossing and something with stripes.

This is what I created. So sorry for the blurry picture but at least you can see the idea.


Embossing - the title
two pictures
something blue - all the papers
something handwritten or drawn - journaling and the bubbles on top
something white - the background and the flowers
flowers - punched flower and the Prima flowers
ribbon - blue ribbon
bling - the center in the white flower and the bling on the tag and on the ribbon
embossing - title
something with stripes - 3 different Maja Design striped papers

I also did another with CS last weeks sketch, #247.. such a lovely sketch.

Papers from Echo Park; For the record 2
The picture is taken on Cape Verde on the beach where this huge cargo vessel sank in 1968. There is not that much of a vessel left. They say that possibly in 5-10 years there will not be anything left of the vessel. The salty sea water makes it rust very fast.

Ok, that was all for this time.
Hope to have the possibily to create something again soon.

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.