It has been a while since I've written anything here. I caught the cold and was busy being ill and taking care of the kids who also got the flu. In a way better that everybody is ill at the same time but when you are ill yourself it is a challenge.
Well, I found some energy and inspiration when I recovered from the flu and a hectic week at the office and did some scrapping the other night. I used the Creative Scrappers sketch #247 as inspiration, check it out here and did a layout with a picture of my younger DS. The papers are from October afternoon.
Here are some close ups. I've used also washi tape and twine. I cut out flowers using the same papers.
The day earlier I managed to create a layout using last weeks sketch at Let's Scrap. Unfortunately the front page only showcases the actual sketch so the one from last week can not be seen on the front page anymore. But here is my creation with some close ups as well. I've used papers from Crate paper and some twine. The stickers are from Crate paper and October Afternoon and the foam letters from Panduro.
Hugs,
Susanna






super sweet layouts, thanks for linking up with us at Creative Scrappers!
ReplyDelete