I did get some time yesterday for myself and created a double layout using last weeks sketch 1-9-13 at Let's Scrap. It is really a challenge for me to scrap a double layout, but I had so many suitable pictures of the hotel complex Riu Karamboa on the Boa vista island at Kap Verde, where we spent our vacation this year. Check out my blog post about our vacation here.
Well, I used papers from Bazill Basics and Carta Bella: Beautiful moments by Carina Gardner. The specific papers I've used are Stripes Paper, Cherish Paper, Remember Paper and Damask Paper. I've also used Letters that I've stamped and from October Afternoon, brads from MME Lost & Found, some velvet ribbon and pink twine which I unfortunately don't have a clue of the origin.
Here is my layout:
"sorry for the bad quality of photo"
That's all folks,
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.