Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Daycare photo

I've been busy with the latest layout few days. I used Basic Grey Hello Lucious papers to create a colorful layout of a daycare photo taken during the fall of my younger one. I think that the paper colors lift the darker photo from the background.

I've used the sketch #245 of Creative Scrappers, check out the sketch here.
This is my take on the sketch. I apologise for the bad photo, it is blurry and not a good one at all.


Papers from Basic Grey: Hello Lucious collection. The tickets are from Tim Holtz and journaling tag Jim and Jill and the fence cutout from Kaiser Kraft.

That's all for today. Thanks for peeking in.

Hugs,
Susanna

1 comment:

  1. Great papers Susanna! I love BG...wishing you a very HAppy Birthday today as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.