Hi all,
today I've managed to drag myself up to my crafting room and made christmas cards. It has been a while since I touched those papers last time. Some time in june, to be exact. I've had absolutely no mojo what so ever. But since I cannot buy christmas cards but I do have to make them myself, today was the only possible day to make them. Those cards I want to send to the mainland have to be in the post office no later than on the 11th of December and I have to work every day until the 13th so…
Well, after getting up there and starting, it kind of just happened. It wasn't that difficult. It took several hours, but I got them all done and can now feel good about myself.
Here is a sample of my work today
Well, that's all for now. Hope to get some time to scrap our holiday photos in the new year.
Thank's for peeking in.
Hugs,
Susanna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.