Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Memories from years ago

Hi there,

today I'll show you a layout that I made on 3rd of January. This was the day that I challenged my mojo that had been lurking around, nowhere to be found, ever since I made christmas cards.

Here is a beautiful Let's Scrap card sketch made by Michelle van Wyk


and here is my take on it. It turned out to be a layout instead of a card.


This is a picture of my younger son, who was posing with his sunglasses upside down in his most favorite stocking cap, the one with the stars.

I used papers from My Minds Eye collection Lime Twist. The journaling sprout is by Jillibean soup and the letter by American Crafts. The background is a card stock by Bazzil Basics.

Here are 2 close ups…



This is it, folks. Thanks for peeking in.

Hugs,
Susanna


1 comment:

  1. Love the pop of colors against the black background and he's such a good looking kid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.