Wednesday, January 7, 2015

First one of the Year

Hi there, 

today I wan't to show you the first layout I made for the year.
It is a Let's Scrap weekly sketch, number 1-7-15, a gorgeous sketch made by Denise.


Here is the layout I've made.


This is a picture of my younger son approximately 5 years ago. We were looking for forest strawberries and here he has just found one and is taking a good look at it wondering if it could be eaten. Well, he did, eat it, and loved it.

I've used papers from Websters Pages Your Life. Beautiful Hollywood Vogue collection
- come fly with me
- stardom
- foo on film
- Image & Phrase stickers
Letters from EK Success
Flowers from Prima Marketing and Doily from RePrint.

Here are some close ups:





That's all for now!
Thanks for peeking in.

Hugs,
Susanna


1 comment:

  1. Nydelig layout med vakkert bilde av sønnen din. Flotte farger du har brukt også, det blir så delikat å se på! Ønsker deg en fin uke.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.