Hi there,
Today I'll show you two of my latest layouts.
The first one is the CSI case file 117. This one was a bit more difficult for me, since I couldn't find appropriate papers. So I just had to make what I didn't have.

All the colors should be used. Of the evidence rules I've used gears, circles and arrows. The testimony part is covered with using the word infinity as inspo word.
I've used paper form Maja Design, Vintage Spring collection, MME Miss Caroline by Jen Allyson Dolled up "Living Blooms" paper, MME Bellabella, "French Flea Market" the Rouge Bird paper and some standouts accent stickers from Crate Paper, Love Notes and the letters are MME Now and then Letters.
The second layout for this week is Let's Scrap sketch 4-9-14 made by Debby de Wilde, the owner of Let's Scrap site.
I've made a one page layout using papers from Life by the sea collection by Maja Design. Ever so lovely papers!
So, folks, this is it for the time being. Check in soon again to see more.
Hugs,
Susanna



Fantastic layouts! Great photos and mix of patterned papers! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete