Wednesday, April 30, 2014

End of Let's Scrap DT term

Hi there,
This is the last sketch of the week for this DT term at Let's Scrap. The sketch is, as usual, the artwork of Debby de Wilde, our admin from Holland.


This is my take on the sketch. The picture is taken of #1 on our vacation to Thailand Kamala Beach in February 2014.


It is a poor photo but it shows anyway my work. I've used papers from Pebbles Garden Party collection (732525 Lily, 732521 Forget Me Not, 732516 Poppy Coquelicot Amapola) and American Crafts Dear Lizzy Day Dreamer collection 366760 Hola Hoop. Decoration from Pebbles flower packet Die Cut Cardstock shapes and Letters from Candy Shoppe stickers.

As I mentioned this is the last sketch of the week for this DT team. The new team should start working tomorrow, but the team has not been announced. I have applied and I am so breaking into pieces waiting for that e-mail.

From tomorrow Let's Scrap is also starting the NSD (National Scrapbooking Day) celebrations, head over to the site, klick here, to see all the challenges and the fun that's going on.

That's all for the time being. Hope to see you over at Let's Scrap!

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.