Monday, May 14, 2012

(Inter)National Scrapbooking Month

The month of May is half gone... or should I say... half of it's left to be enjoyed. During this month we have, over at Let's Scrap, been celebrating INSM. And as I told you earlier, we don't settle with one day celebrations, but keep on for the whole month of May.

So last week on thursday it was my turn to host a challenge. My challenge, INSM12#11, was about a bingo chart. The members were to create a layout using any Let's Scrap sketch but finding ingredients from this bingo chart.

The members were to choose one row, column or diagonal line. Create a layout including those ingredients and uploading their layouts in the LS gallery. The challenge is from 7th of May to 31st of May. Check out the whole challenge here.

Here is my take on the challenge:


I've used the ingredients from the 3rd column: Journaling, Brads, Swirl and 3 patterned papers. The papers I've used are from the May Nook kit.

Check out the thread over at Let's Scrap and join the celebrations and hey... Let's Scrap !

Hughs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.