Friday, April 20, 2012

DT Challenge at Let's Scrap

Today was my turn to post a DT challenge over at Let's Scrap. Check out the site here
This was my challenge:
It is time for my first DT Challenge.
I won’t give you any specifics because this week it is all about inspiration.
What do you do to get in the right mood ?
I often listen to music when I scrap.
I want you to do the same thing, but I want you to listen to
my all time favourite musical... or actually just the theme song, Phantom of the Opera.
and listen ! At the same time take a look at this picture


and let them inspire you to create a layout !
Here is my take on the challenge


Well, one can’t host a DT challenge without giving any specifics,
so I am obliged to give you these:
  • Use a Let’s Scrap Sketch
  • Be sure to tag your layout correctly: 
 challenge134 (all one word), followed by a comma,a space,
and the sketch number you used. 
My tag will read:   challenge134, 1-4-09
  • All the entries that fill these requirements have a chance
to win a small surprise RAK.
  • Include in the comment section of your post
what exactly inspired you to create your layout.
  • Upload your page photo to the gallery by Thursday, May 3rd at 11:59 p.m.
(using the main page clock time), to be eligible for the prize drawing.
  • You can use any of the tutorials in your layout. If you do, please note it in the
comment section of your post and you will have a extra change in the draw.
  • This Challenge can not be combined with the weekly main page sketch, special month-long site-sponsored sketch or the Scrap our Stash Challenge.

  • The layout must be something you scrapped new
for this challenge not something that you previously made.
So, now you have it all... LET's SCRAP and have FUN !

So, pop over to the site, became a member and join the fun in the forum.

Hughs,
Susanna

1 comment:

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.