Hi there,
Today, unfortunately, I can show you only a peek to the latest work I've done. This because the complete work is a present and not yet to be shown publicly.
So, you all know, that I have been doing only Bday cards, small and large ones, lately. I have sort of lost my mojo and it seems to be very difficult to catch it again. However, I manage to grab hold of it, just for a moment and that's, thank god, when I really need to create something. I do not even go to the shop to look at papers as I used to before. Nevertheless, I have loads and loads of papers... but seems to me that I should really buy a truck load of Life by the sea papers from Maja Design. Those are such gorgeous papers and I so love using them....
Any ways this is a peek to my latest...
As you can see, only Maja Design papers...
I'll reveal the work as soon as the recipient has got it...
Thank's for peeking in! Hope you come back and see the revelation in the beginning of next week.
And do leave a comment, if you've visited. It's always great to see who's popped by.
Big hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.