Today is the perfect day for little bit of scrapbooking ! The weather is variable today. One minute the sun is shining and the next it is snowing. One thing is constant though, and that is the wind. It is blowing so hard, 15 m/s, that a smaller person could easily be blown away.
After a walk with my DH for an hour, I thought of doing some paper work. I made the newest CSI case study nor 114. This is what I had to work with:
A nice sketch and an interesting color palette together with the evidence and testimonies. This is what I created:
I've used all the colors and as evidence I've used circles and a speech bubble. According to the testimony I've journaled about a name and I have a tiny bit of journaling in the speech bubble. I've used papers from Bazzil Basics, Crate Paper, Echo Park and Maja Design for this layout.
Yesterday I made a card to my neighbor, who lost their son in an car accident the other day. I bought light pink tulips and together with this card I went to give her our condolences today. Such a sad thing when a young life is taken. This 28 yo young man had 3 children, very small, and he will not see them grow up. That must be the worst thing for the rest of the family.
In this card I've used Black and white card stock from Bazzil Basics, flowers from Prima Marketing and 2 different kinds of ribbon.
Well, I leave you with this card and hope that should anyone be in the situation of having lost a loved one that you find comfort in the rest of your family !
Hugs,
Susanna



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.